Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I apologize to the faithful who check my blog for my lack of consistency in posting. I've heard your repeated complaints and am seeking to rectify your current aggression with this post. :)

Went and saw Z at the hospital with Amy tonight. It made me realize how much I've missed her. I think about her and a few precious others quite often and am so frustrated at myself for letting so much time pass without talking to them.

These last few days have been jam packed with one thing after another. I need to catch up on housework and get ready to celebrate Madison's and Mike's birthdays this weekend. I wanted so much to take Mike to dinner Friday night, but sadly not going to happen. He will be 32. Wow, I'm married to an oldy... at least he's not a baldy...lol.

Next week all the kids are going to VBS and I'm super excited about that. Jess needs all the help she can get (hint, hint Lord.. if you're into reading blogs, I'm just saying..) She is seriously on my last nerve these days. Ten days left before we leave for Clearlake. So, I'm hoping her attitude improves by then!

So very tired right now. Have to go to sleep so I can get up at 7 and ride my bike with Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment