Sunday, August 7, 2011

Eleven is Just Around the Corner

So, with Jess turning eleven in just two short weeks I thought it'd be fun to look back and see her transition from beautiful baby to a gorgeous girl.

This is our very first picture as a family.  No longer just Mike and I.  Now we have a wonderful little baby to take home.


Mike and I are getting ready to take Jessa to church.  I love her beautiful velvet dress.  And she wore my black patent leather Mary Janes from when I was a baby.  Sweet!


Little newborn babies sleep a lot!!! But they are so peaceful and beautiful when they do you can't help but just keep looking at them.  They bring so much joy into your heart.


Of course when they wake up and start making little cooing noises that's pretty irresistable too!


But it won't be long before they'll be back asleep. lol


Jessica could always sleep anywhere.  She loved her sleep even as a baby.  She still loves her sleep!!  I think she has lunchtime confused for breakfast time.  Ah, the joys of summer vacation but school is almost ready to begin.


She loved her pink dinosaur at Nanny's house.  It took a nap with her everyday.  When she'd wake up her little curls would be sticking up all over on her sweaty little head and she'd sit and talk to her dinosaur for 10-15 minutes.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment