Friday, August 19, 2011

Pre-Birthday Week Post 7

Only two more posts left this week in my Birthday celebration week.
Jess at Yosemite National Park.


Jess caught this little baby catfish in the lake in her bucket.


Spirit Week at school.  Today is crazy opposites day.  She certainly fits the bill.


One of our favorite holidays.  This year Jessa is a woodland fairy.


How-dy!  Look out Minnie Pearl is taking the stage for the Christmas Pageant.


Brett and Jessa.  I interupted their video game time to get a quick picture.


Jess thought she was funny beaming everyone with snowballs, but as they say revenge is sweet.  Here she is after I had mine for the snowball that was packed like a cement ball and hit me in the head.  I dropped an entire armful of snow right on her head. Hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment