Monday, September 5, 2011

DAY OF LABOR

Happy Labor Day!!

So in honor of Labor Day I decided to share the labors of my day with you.

At 6:30 A.M I went grocery shopping at Winco.
At 8:00 A.M. I washed the magnum and S10 (I okie vacuumed though - you know where you just take the floor mats out and shake them HAHA)
At 9:00 A.M. I made sugar cookie butterflies
At 11:00 A.M. I took a bath (resting on Labor Day is allowed)
At 1:00 P.M. I started to quilt only to realize my mom had all the bobbins so I droved across town and got them
At 1:30 P.M. I sewed the top of a quilt and ironed it (this took quite some time)
At 6:00 P.M. I made Royal Icing for the first time with Miguel and we frosted cookies
At 8:00 P.M. I participated in our Fantasy Football Draft (FUN)
At 9:00 P.M. I blogged for this coming week
And at 10:00 P.M. I will be going back down to bag up my dry and finished cookies, which are yummy!  How do I know you might ask....because I ATE ONE!!!! HaHA

No comments:

Post a Comment