Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jaime's Bridal Shower

Yesterday we had a Bridal Shower for Jaime at work.  It was nice to all be able to get together and celebrate something fun.  Jaime loves monarch butterflies and that's kind of the theme for her wedding so we stayed with that for the shower.
We had a ton of food!  I was so fun I thought my tummy would explode. 
Here the gang is (minus me) getting ready to dig in.
Jaime opening her gifts.  We all chipped in and got her a crock pot, recipe book and oh look a money stew!
Jaime is taking a look at all her new recipes.  "Oh crap I guess I'll have to start shopping", she says.
Here we all are together.  Fun!  From left to right, back row first: Connie, Amy, Me (Amanda), Chris, Diann, Kim, Shannon, Natalie, Jaime and Janice
Jaime loved her butterfly card from Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment