Sunday, June 28, 2009

Half of Friday and half of Saturday this week were devoted to the Beth Moore conference in Stockton. Where Amy, Sara, Elaine and I crazily decided to wake up at 4/4:30 on Saturday so we could get better seats than Friday. WOW! It was wonderful to be in an arena entirely filled with women who love God. Lately, I've been locked in on the scripture "Where there is no vision the people parish" It's located in Proverbs 29:18. One thing Beth said really spoke to me and that was this. "We will never have a vision if we don't stop looking in the mirror and start looking out the window." As Beth would say isn't that PROFOUND ya'll? We have to look away from ourselves and find God's vision. I'm diggin' it!
All in all we had a blast, but I will admit to coming home and taking a three hour nap! I have no idea how the rest of the girls fared. Hopefully better than me since they had places to go and things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment