Monday, June 29, 2009

Jessa reminded me of something funny a little earlier and I thought I'd share. This morning while I was taking a bath Jess came into the other bathroom to talk to me (since she's figured out that's the only place I can hear her from). Well, our neighbor was taking an Olympic shower and I couldn't hear a word she was saying... so when I got done taking a bath the dog wasn't in my room anymore which was weird cuz I had locked the door and it was still locked. I asked Jess what she needed and she told me she wanted one of her Barbie movies that was in my room, but she had already gotten it and was watching it. She said don't worry mommy I just opened your door with a bobby pin and got my movie and locked it back up. That brought me back to the days when she was two, Mike and I were afraid she was going to grow up to be a jewel thief or something because she would pick locks even then. Give that girl a paper clip or a bobby pin and she'll open anything. Seriously! I had forgotten about that talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment