Tuesday, June 23, 2009

There's an old saying that I have no idea who originated, but it goes like this:

When life hands you lemons make lemonade!

So many times life is determined to give us lemons. Sometimes it's in the form of old friends, at times it can be loved ones, often it's discord in the church, but whatever the situation God's word tells us to crave the spiritual and put aside those things.

"Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good." 1 Peter @:1-3

I hope that the Lord will continue to bless me by allowing me to grow up in my salvation all the days of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment