Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sheldon Van Auken wrote that: "the strongest argument for Christianity is Christians, when they are drawing life from God. The strongest argument against Christianity? Also, Christians, when they become exclusive, self-righteous, and complacent."

I often feel like that in my own walk. Living with someone who doesn't have a commitment to God is especially difficult because every weak moment is placed under a microscope. I have to be equipped and ready every day for the trials that are going to happen before I even step foot out the door. It isn't always easy with a hormonal, attitudish eight going on sixteen year old, but His strength is perfect! His armour is more than sufficient for the battle if I make sure to put on every part, ever day.

No comments:

Post a Comment